Since the 1930's
Integrative Flavors has been in the business of making highly regarded food bases since the 1930s when we manufactured bouillon for military rations during World War II. Since that time Integrative Flavors has helped thousands of chefs and product developers achieve maximum flavor and consistency while reducing labor.
In August, 2010, Integrative Flavors moved into its new state of the art food manufacturing facility. The facility was designed to incorporate as many energy efficient and green initiatives as possible. IF makes it a priority to do their part in keeping the environment clean.
On December 2, 2010 the Michigan City Economic Development Corporation awarded Integrative Flavors the 2010 Business Investment Award. This award recognizes IF for their significant manufacturing investments in the Michigan City area.
Most recently, Integrative Flavors scored in the highest category when NSF Cook & Thurber performed an independent third party audit for Food Safety, Quality and Food Defense in December, 2010.
Integrative Flavors is a Woman-Owned Business.
- 12/9/11 - Integrative Flavors Exhibits at Made In Laporte County Expo
- 12/5/11 - Integrative Flavors Ranks In Highest Category During NSF Third Party Audit
- 6/16/11 - Georgeann Quealy, President of Integrative Flavors, is Speaking at the Women's Wisdom Forum
- 6/06/11 - Integrative Flavors Museum is Taking Shape!
- 4/1/11 - Georgeann Quealy, President of Integrative Flavors, Set To Speak on Behalf of Women In Leadership
- 3/23/11 - Integrative Flavors' New Rub Selection Peaks Interest at the International Boston Seafood Show
- 3/14/11 - New Rub Varieties Now Available From Integrative Flavors, Just In Time for Summer
- 1/11/11 - Integrative Flavors Exhibiting at the 2011 International Boston Seafood Show
- 1/11/11 - Integrative Flavors Exhibiting at the 2011 Research Chef Expo
- 12/10/10 - Integrative Flavors Scores in Highest Category of NSF Food Safety, Quality and                    Food Defense Audit
- 10/08/10 - Cook's Delight Crab Base mentioned in Saveur Magazine
- 07/14/10 - Integrative Flavors Relocating Soup Base Manufacturing Facility
- 06/17/10 - Integrative Flavors Releases a new Cream Soup and Sauce Concentrate
- 05/21/10 - Integrative Flavors Adding Nutritional Information to Product Listings
- 05/06/10 - Integrative Flavors Develops New Vegan Au Jus Base
- 03/18/10 - Integrative Flavors Exhibiting at the 2010 Research Chef Expo
- 03/15/10 - Integrative Flavors Introduces a New Line of Bacon Flavors
- 03/15/10 - Soup Base Manufacturer Offers Full Line of Natural Seafood Bases
- 03/06/10 - Integrative Flavors' Products Unaffected by HVP Recall
- 03/04/10 - Side Dish Recipes Added To Integrative Flavors' Website
- 03/04/10 - Integrative Flavors Featured in Food Product Design
- 02/03/10 - Clean Label, Low Sodium Soup Bases by Integrative Flavors
- 01/20/10 - Low Sodium Category Added to IntegrativeFlavors.com
- 01/07/10 - Coming in 2010 at Integrative Flavors
- 01/05/10 - President Launches New Blog
- 12/22/09 - Happy Holidays! December Newsletter
- 12/18/09 - New Product – Organic Marinara Sauce Mix
- 12/04/09 - Designs Finalized for New Energy Efficient Manufacturing Plant
- 11/13/09 - Soup base manufacturer utilizes new project collaboration tool.
- 11/13/09 - Save time and money with Cook’s Delight soup bases
- 11/13/09 - Cook's Delight Soup Bases - Rated Superior for Food Safety
- 11/11/09 - New Team Member at Integrative Flavors
- 11/04/09 - Soup Base Manufacturer Implements New Supply Chain Communication System
- 08/31/09 - Veal Base
- 07/22/09 - Italian Beef Seasoning
- 06/14/09 - Gluten Free Roux Mix
- 05/26/09 - Low Sodium Food Bases
- 05/20/09 - Flavors for Pet Food Industry
Would you like to receive a sample of one of our products? Click below to request a sample.